Cosmetic treatments with age
Life begins at 40; radiant celebrities like Eva Mendes and Jennifer Anniston prove that.
Both actresses are in their forties and have incredible appearances, striking that balance of looking youthful yet not overdoing it.
No matter the amount of potions and lotions that are used on the skin, your skin will experience a number of hormonal changes that come with age. However, there are a number of cosmetic treatments that can tackle aging skin, wrinkles, and sagginess and can reduce the aging process.
Common appearances in your 40s
Forties are the common age for women to experience the perimenopause which is the transition into menopause. During this period of time, hormones alter and the production of collagen has slowed down which coincides with an overall change in the texture and the tone of the skin.
You will notice a reduction in elasticity, loss of volume and general dullness to the skin, however there are a number of cosmetic treatments that can be undertaken for your 40s.
1. Ultherapy: To counteract the loss of skin’s natural structure that occurs in your 40’s, I recommend Ulthera. Ulthera is an ultrasound procedure that stimulates the skin’s production of collagen and elastin, and can be administered on the face and body.
2. Fraxel: While gentle lasers like Clear + Brilliant work well in your 20’s and 30’s, more aggressive laser treatments like fractional resurfacing are more effective in your 40’s for improving the tone of skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Neurotoxin injections: Botox and Dysport work proactively to soften existing lines in your face and also prevent the formation of deeper lines, by limiting the muscle movements that cause wrinkles.
4. Dermal fillers such as Juvederm Voluma counteract the visible signs of volume loss, smoothing fine lines and deep wrinkles, volumising and defining lips, and adding contour to the face to recreate the fuller, suppler look of younger skin.
5. Cool Sculpting can target and erase age related fat deposits, like stubborn, small pockets of fat around love handles, the mid-section and the inside and outside of things.
6. Laser treatments reduce the visibility of broken capillaries and non-varicose leg veins. For more pronounced, bulging veins, Scelerotherarpy can be combined with laser treatments.
Please visit the website for further information about available cosmetic treatments at Tinkable and more!