Cosmetic treatments with age
Life begins at 40; radiant celebrities like Eva Mendes and Jennifer Aniston are great role models for this.
Both actresses are in their forties and have incredible appearances, striking the balance of looking youthful, yet not overdoing it.
No matter the amount of potions and lotions used, your skin will experience a number of hormonal changes that come with age. However, there are a number of cosmetic treatments that can tackle aging skin, wrinkles, sagginess, and can reduce the aging process.
Common appearances in your 40s
The forties is the most common age for women to experience the perimenopause which is the transition into menopause. During this period of time, hormones alter and the production of collagen is reduced, this coincides with an overall change in the texture and tone of the skin.
You will notice a reduction in elasticity, loss of volume and general dullness to the skin, however, there are a number of cosmetic treatments that can be undertaken before or during your 40s.
- Neurotoxin injections: Botox and Dysport work proactively to soften existing lines in your face and also prevent the formation of deeper lines, by limiting the muscle movements that cause wrinkles.
- Dermal fillers such as Juvederm Voluma counteract the visible signs of volume loss, smoothing fine lines and deep wrinkles, volumizing and defining lips, and adding contour to the face to recreate the fuller, suppler look of younger skin.
- Laser treatments reduce the visibility of broken capillaries and non-varicose leg veins.
- Radiofrequency can be used to tighten and tone the skin, particularly good for treating the face and neck, to reduce the signs of ageing and sagging skin.
- Derma roller treatment involves micro-medical skin needling, leaving skin rejuvenated due to the production of your body’s own collagen.
Please visit the website for further information about available cosmetic treatments at Tinkable and more!